This week we have a bumper edition, and we welcome John Bittermann to the Brit and Yankee studios to help us test the new Beer Camp variety pack from Sierra Nevada. This 12-pack contains 2 each of 6 collaboration brews from 6 geographical areas of America, and features 31 breweries!
We try the beers in no particular order other than light to dark:
- South East Collaborators, Sweet Sunny South Table Beer
- NorCal Collaborators, West Latitude Session Rye with Hibiscus
- NE and MidAtlantic Collaborators, Pat-Rye-Ot Revolutionary Pale Ale
- PNW and Rockies Collaborators, Moxee-Moron Imperial Session IPA
- Midwest Collaborators, Family Value Imperial Brown Ale with Cocoa
- Southwest Collaborators, Stout of the Union Robust Stout
Listen in and see why we think these brews are good…if you are fond of hops, and see which 2 each of the lads puts as their favorites.
Play the show from our player below, or from SoundCloud…