On a previous visit, The Brit met co-owner Pete Dolan, who kindly donated a bottle of Professor Plum for later review on the show. We sampled that beer last week, and in this episode we formally visited Elmhurst Brewing Co., and chatted with the other co-owner, Frazer Donaldson and brewer Cam Horn.
The Brit was joined by both of his co-hosts, Chuck Fort from Church Street and Ken McMullen from Hopvine and we setup in the brewery to chat and sample brews. Lisa Gregor from Church also stopped by…something about keeping an eye on Chuck we think!
- The Schwartz, Schwarzbier (Black Lager), 4.6% ABV 27 IBU
- Fools Gold, Golden Coffee Stout, 6.8% ABV
- Go To Helles, Helles Lager, 4.7% ABV 23 IBU
- Julius Squeezer, Juicy IPA, 6.3% ABV 23 IBU
- Doppelapfelstrudelweiss, (collab w/ 93 Octane) Imperial Berliner Weiss, 9.1% ABV 2 IBU
- The Devil Wears Jammies, Spicy Oatmeal Cookie Stout, 8.9% ABV
Play the show from the PodBean player, or our player below…