Our first pod/vid-cast of the year is an extended interview with FOBAB medal winner Larry Hough from Soundgrowler Brewing Co. in Tinley Park. We recorded this just after Thanksgiving but reserved it for release in the New Year.
Soundgrowler has been around for just over 3 years and this past 2020 FOBAB gave them their first medal for a BA brew, which we were lucky enough to get a can of to taste! Join The Brit and co-host Ken McMullen for this extended interview to learn about Soundgrowler and Larry’s beers!
This is available as a podcast or as a video-cast on our YouTube Channel.
- War Blood, Red IPA, 6.8% ABV
- Leather Apron, American Porter, 5.6%
- RYVERN, American Pale Ale, 5.6% ABV
- Tequila BA Tortilla Hands, Lager, Bronze Medal 2020 FOBAB
- Plague of The Locusts, 9% ABV, Mixed culture Brett beer barrel
aged in port wine barrels on blackberries
Our YouTube video…
Play the audio podcast on our player below…or your favorite smartphone podcast app…we have a direct link to iTunes for iPhone users, and Google Play for Android users: